Founder & CEO: Jones for Change General on SABC 1 | Top 6 Entrepreneurs on SABC 1 | Community Builder (Hero) on SABC 1 | Media Personality | Head Researcher: 1000 African Voices.
-Jones Maleka is the Founder of Jones for Change General on SABC 1 : LINKEDIN I TWITTER I INSTAGRAM, Chain Store Accredited by National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) and FUNDI Capital PTY (LTD) in 2012 to date.
- He has been featured in three TV shows of SABC 1 as Top 20 Young Leaders of South Africa, Top 6 Entrepreneurs, and Community Developer: Hero on SABC 1. - Field Researcher of SABC 2 Shows - Media Personality
1000 African Voices is creating a borderless Africa by hosting an impressive list of guests, from Presidents to Nobel Laureates; Top celebrities, Most Influential Young African Leaders to Governors. www.1000africanvoices.com:
-In 2015, he obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Development Planning and Management (Development Studies) at University of Limpopo- Computer Literacy Certificate (University of Limpopo)
- In 2017, he obtained Bachelor's Degree in Ministry Leadership/Pastoral issued under the seal of the USA Christian Family Church International Bible College.
- In 2018, he obtained Masters Degree in Ministry Leadership/Pastoral issued under the seal of the USA Christian Family Church International Bible College.
- His passion for business started as a young boy selling snacks when he was in Grade 4. By the time he was in Grade 5 he had already started creating employment by recruiting a friend who was in the same grade to sell for him in return for pocket money. In high school he found a niche for selling airtime, starter packs and also worked as a photographer. Business is what I am passionate about. To make a difference in the economy of South Africa by creating employment worldwide and to plough back to the community.
His favourite Quotes:
- Faith without action is dead
- You shall have what you say
For Business proposals, Interview, Sponsorship & invitations, contact me via e: email@example.com
Making Moves is an award winning SABC 1 television show that profiles young entrepreneurs in South Africa. The show was on its 7th season. It is airing on SABC 1 to over million loyal viewers.
Field Researcher: Jones Maleka on SABC 2.
CEO. Media Business. Managing Director. Media Production. Research
Strategic Planning and Management
Advance Project Management
Threat Risk Assessment.
Bachelor's Degree in Development Planning and Management | Bachelor's Degree Ministry Leadership | Masters Degree in Ministry Leadership.